Sunday, August 23, 2009

30 000 feet

My heart is heavy today, leaving the west coast and heading back to school. I enjoy my classes a lot, and my semi-compulsive self is comforted by the routine but I hate leaving my family and my hometown.

Next week I will be in upstate New York for a school trip so I may be rather quiet here for a while.

In the meantime, I have been participating in a charity event on Etsy, where 20% of the sales from participating shops are donated to Saving Shelter Pets, an organization devoted to bettering the lives of abandoned animals. This event is ongoing until the 26th of August; to find out more and to see which shops are involved, please see this website.

2 comments:

  1. Aw, you poor girl. That's tough. The beautiful west coast (I live in Edmonds, WA) will be waiting for you when you return :) Hang in there and hope you have a safe trip back to school.

    ReplyDelete

... what are you thinking?