Wednesday, March 10, 2010

All quiet on the home front.

It's been a week since I posted anything, which is not very usual for me. I have a list of possible blog post topics but I just haven't been inspired to write about any of them. I haven't cooked anything lately. I haven't heard anything from vet school. I haven't taken any interesting photos (though with the plus weather I am itching to go birding). My cow hasn't given birth.

But I don't like neglecting my blog, so, in the meantime...

The ingenuity of crows.



3 comments:

  1. That is simply amazing!!! Love crows, just do, can't help it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness!! That is why birds are always all over the street.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Talk about adapting! That is truly amazing, Love it :) T.

    ReplyDelete

... what are you thinking?