Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Busy things and a waxwing

This is officially my first post as a wildlife biologist!

The graduation ceremony last Friday was awesome. Walking across the stage was a blur - mostly I was concentrating on not tripping in my 3-inch heels - and I had to rewatch the video my dad took three times to make sure I didn't do anything stupid.

The weekend consisted of a medley of goodbye and graduation parties, and yesterday Davis and I packed up our things and flew to Vancouver - finally!! I'm looking out the window at a bald eagle soaring overhead as I type... it's good to be home.

We're heading out in a couple of hours to look at some new (or new to us) cars... but in the meantime here is a photo of a cedar waxwing I took at the botanical gardens in Montreal last week. Hopefully I will have some photos of some west coast birds soon too!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats :) I bet that feels good, Wildlife Biologist soon to be Vet :) T.

    ReplyDelete

... what are you thinking?